Thursday, December 11, 2008

When did I get old?

Where does the time go? You know you're getting older when you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and think, "Cripes! What happened to me last night?!" Only, it's happening every morning. Or like the time I woke up and my dear daughter told me, "You look like Amy Winehouse for real, mom, for real!" Yeah, that's not really the look I'm going for, but anyways! What else tells me? Oh yeah, I finally think MTV is dumb (I know! I'm like twenty years past when I should have thought it was dumb). The worst thing is when I have the overwhelming urge to tell my own kids, "You know, when I was a kid, blah blah blah.."

2 comments:

Tulip Row said...

MTV IS dumb!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I think having kids speeds up the aging process. I go through the exact same thing as you when I look in the mirror in the morning, except my look is much more Courntey Love, the day after.

-F.

PS: You so don't look like Amy Winehouse. I googled her.