Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm still here!

Hi everybody! I am here I have just been dealing with the tail end of the school year. This means for myself, my daughter, and my son. I am also taking an online class on "Psychopharmacology" in an attempt to get licensed. I am planning a surprise party for my dad, working a 50 year celebration carnival for my daughter's school, and even though I have been laid off, I still have to go to a bunch of meetings, how did that happen???
I am busier than I have been since Graduate school! Btw, being out of school for more than ten years, it was very difficult to put my "student" hat on again! That part of my brain has been de-activated for quite some time. It reminds me of that time last year that I attempted a cartwheel after at least 15 years since doing the last one. Oy!
Summer is coming, so I will have more time to post about my adventures, thanks for sticking around I miss my blog sisters on here but just need to get through this. Stay classy, blogosphere!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hang in there! People ask me all the time if I plan to go back to get my Masters, and I don't think I ever will. The thought of going back to school now sort of makes me sick.

Mainly a midwife said...

I can relate. I think since having babies my brain might be incapable of any further academia attempts. Hang in there!

seriously? said...

It is about time....GEEZ...If I hadn't been talking to you on the phone I would have thought you were kidnapped and stuffed the trunk of someone's car or something. It has been way too long since your last post and I am glad you are back. :)

peewee said...

Pharmacology!!! Does this mean you can supply meds?!?!? Can we be best friends?

heh heh. Just kidding (mostly)

jungle-gym mom said...

Wow, school again,yikes!