Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
My list of shame:

I did not eat macaroni and cheese with ketchup and Sriracha hot sauce on the side. That would be gross and campy! And I do not eat it at least once a week, sick...

I do not think the chemists ("Chefs") who created Doritos, Cheetos, and Pringles are geniuses every time I eat some. That' not even real food!

I absolutely did not laugh when I saw someone trip, even if it was myself. That would be rude!

I definetly did not call my Principal in his office this morning and ask: "Permission to kick a student's @ss, Sir!" and then laugh hysterically! And, he did not, repeat, did not say: "Permission granted!" once he knew who I was talking about! That would be totally unprofessional and unethical!

I did not buy Cocoa Pebbles for the kids even though they insisted on a Lucky Charms because I secretly prefer Cocoa Pebbles, that is not good momming!

Oh! That lady trying to frantically get her daughter out of the car in the wind and rain while holding an umbrella that fell apart whilst doing so, was not me! I was not holding an umbrella frame skeleton up in the air before realizing the entire umbrella had blown away, making me look like a crazy person holding some kind of old school antenna in the air about to get struck by lightening!

I did not need to "consult" with a fellow counselor while at work about a blog I just read. We also did not concur that reading blogs while at work just makes us better counselors. That is not a good use of my time, and I would never do that. And neither would she, btw...

I did not leave a kids Birthday party in a frenzied haste because my two year old son was acting out of control, while the people left at the party probably shook their heads and "tsk, tsked" about my parenting. That would never happen to me!

Happy Monday to you all! Don't do anything I said I wouldn't do! ;)

10 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I buy the cereal I like best too.

Kristina P. said...

Hey, I consult with my counselor coworker about blogs all the time too!

seriously? said...

Very important business we tend to while reading blogs. :) I think that I learn more about my counseling skills while reading blogs.

The umbrella was hilarious and I could totally see that happening to you. If I saw that and had a freak magnet post...you would be in it.

Anonymous said...

Well that's happened to me many times! (Children out of control) I do hate it when people look at you like what the heck's going on??? Yeah as if their children were perfect angels.

Jesenia said...

LMAO....that was hysterical, especially the principal part.I made my husband read it too--my side still hurts.

Mami said...

I love your Not Me! Monday.

Shauna said...

You blog is great :)

jineen said...

lol, i love the boss not me! i did not tell my boss a sex joke after 3 12 hour shifts and then crack up hysterically (she did too thankgoodness)
its a good thing we are all grown up and never do these things :)
first time here, but i'll be back :)
jineen

peewee said...

haha! The Umbrella thing cracked me UP!!! I mean. I was NOT laughing at you.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

In my next life, once my tour as a SAHM ends, I may very well go into counseling. Both and you Kristina P. are able to read blogs at work.

That just seems like a good thing!

-Wenda