Thursday, May 21, 2009

Freak Magnet Friday! With great power, comes great responsibilty.

So, I have started to notice a few things about myself lately. One, is that my subtle psychic abilities seem to be returning after a six year hiatus. This affinity tends to run on my mom's side of the family. Just ask Trueloveisamama and Wenbren! Coincidently, so has my freak magnetism. So much so, that I have three separate incidents that have transpired over the last few weeks! The bad news? I cannot share these stories at this time, as they are just too risky to blog about at this point. Don't stop reading! Don't boo me!
I have been trying to figure out what is going on with me. It is kind of neat in a way, and confusing. I came up with this: My youngest child has just turned three, technically not a baby anymore, hence not quite as needy. I think this has freed up some of my mental energy and I kind of feel like the baby fog is lifting sooo...maybe that's it? Not sure. But I promise to share a story when I think it's safe enough to post!
On a separate note, today I was making the rounds in the upper grade classrooms when I walked by a 5th grade class that had erupted in laughter. I poked my head in and saw that a student had fallen over in his chair. I asked the teacher what happened. He said the student next to him passed gas so loudly that the other student got "blown out of his chair." The teacher and I just looked at each other and shook our heads. "The children are out future", isn't that great?
Happy Friday! Thanks for reading!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, kids! I hope you can blog about those stories soon!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear all the stories can we have a hint? it's not any relatives is it?Umm is it from work? Was the kid that cut the cheese laughing too or was he upset like did it just come out? I have been in tune with mine too,(Psychic abilities), like just Friday I was thinking about this awful adolescent PT that we had such a hard time with in the past. I don't know why because she hasn't been in the facility since like about 1 1/2 yrs ago and then low and behold she was my Pt. Sat and Sun. Did I jinx it or did I see it? Who knows but that was weird.

rychelle said...

i get a little more afraid for the future, every time i read one of your posts. ;)

Mainly a midwife said...

oh man.. i hope you can blog about those recent incidents soon :)

Mami said...

Okey so I guess I am a 5th grader I am laughing here with your story..don't blame I stay home with an 18 month old and a 3 year old so I have learn to laugh at everything.
have a nice weekend.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Oh geez. I love it how 5th graders are so dramatic.
Can't wait to hear the stories, you know, when it is safe!

peewee said...

haha! I should called my post freak magnet friday! I totally didnt' even think of it! I must be channeling your freaks and drawing them to me!!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

You're psychic too? How is that possible? If you and I ever meet in real life, look out world. Many will have something to fear from us.

-Francesca

PS: The farting story literally blew me away with laughter. I read this post twice!

Debbie said...

That gas story sounds like something that would happen in my own house!