Thursday, April 2, 2009

Freak Magnet Friday! My BF's BFF's weird GF


Today's story is about a girl! Or should I say a woman (chick?) anywhooo...a long time ago my boyfriend's best friend was going out with this freaky chick, I will call her "FC" from now on. When I first met her she seemed normal enough. She was very pretty and had an exotic type of look going on. As we were all spending time together going out, staying in, I started to notice things.

The first thing that made me go, "Hmm" was when BF's BFF brought her to our apartment for a quick visit. I had just bought a magazine that I wanted to read and it was on our coffee table. They stay for a short while and then shortly after I can't find my magazine anywhere! Keep in mind that it is only myself and BF who live in this apartment and we kept the place pretty clean. It didn't even occur to me that it could have been taken. I really thought I was going crazy because it seemed to have disappeared!

More time goes by and they come over again, this time the big hair clip that I had sitting on the bathroom counter mysteriously vanishes! This was strange because it was the ONLY thing on the counter, so it's pretty obvious that either she (or her BF, unlikely) took it. Now the question was, WHY? Why would someone steal a used hair clip that probably cost like a dollar!

This last incident pretty much confirmed that FC was indeed, a klepto. We went to the river to hang out, go jet skiing with some friends. She and I are just waiting on the beach, sitting in the sun when she spot a huge pair of men's flip flops nearby in the sand. She walks over to them, shouts, "Score!" and shoves them in her bag! I was like, "eewww! Why would you want some guys sweaty used flips?" Sick...but then I thought, if she'll steal those, she'd steal anything!

More freakiness...
She then tells me in passing that she used to live in L.A. and was a Madame for a brothel and she had "hundreds" of girls working for her and that she had famous clientele, etc. She said she stopped doing it because all the money she had coming in was making her nervous. Did I mention that she was unemployed and living with her parents? Yeah...

More time goes on and we end up working out at the same gym. Not really a big deal until one day I went to sit in the sauna after working out and she happens to be in there. Still didn't think it was a big deal. A few days later she told me she was "bummed" because apparently she had checked out my, err, breast size whilst in the sauna and was very disappointed in the fact that they were smaller than she had originally thought. WTH???? I was speechless, and almost apologetic? WEIRD.

I'm still laughing about that as I write! Too bizarre! Anyways, I think the last straw for all of us was when I had my family over for a BBQ. It was small, no big deal, a Sunday afternoon. My BF's BFF brings her by and she starts drinking like prohibition is coming back...really on a mission! Well she gets drunk and my family is all sitting on our sectional couches. FC (Freaky Chick, remember?) starts rolling around on the ground with our very large dog, wrestling, laughing, but it was a little over the top....making EVERYONE uncomfortable!

That is basically where this ends, thank God!!!! No idea what happened to her...oh yeah! One more tidbit...One time we all sat to play Pictionary and we had to stop, because she either couldn't read the clues or didn't understand what they meant. But yet, she managed a brothel...right.

Happy Friday! Thanks for reading!

12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think that Heidi Fleiss is much less weird than that chick!

Mainly a midwife said...

I always look forward to your Freaky Friday posts. That girl was weird. I am just amazed at all of these stories...keep 'em coming.

seriously? said...

Stop the insanity!!! There are so many things to comment about, right? Men's flip flops? What magazine did she steal? Not that it matters but, come on now, People is much more valuable than say...OK or Star. Maybe she liked the dog better than her boyfriend? I wonder if she is on facebook....we need to find her!!! What could her status updates possibly say???

Anonymous said...

Ok the breast size was too weird! Was she Bi or was she comparing her size to yours or what was that comment about?The stealing is a problem I think like OCD, from the way she acted all happy she got a thrill from it, and sounds to me like a compulsive liar too, ok I've totally diagnosed her LOL!!

peewee said...

OH.
MY.
GOD.

We HAVE met! I knew I knew you from somewhere!

forever folding laundry said...

Ummm...I know who you're talking about and -- you're right. FREAK! (But, can I say for the record that her BF? Also a FREAK!)

Tulip Row said...

Such weirdness! Where do these people come from?

Mami said...

That is unbelievable!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

YEs, she is certainly a freaky chick. Correctly named and done. Might check for her in a pysch ward, huh?

Peaches said...

Where do you find all these people!! You are truly a freak MAGNET!

Vodka Mom said...

That story is crazy!!!

omg.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I'm with Vodka Mom. I am not sure that there are any words for this post.

Too much!!

-Francesca