Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tales from the kids

A few anecdotes: Last night me, my dear daughter (5 yrs) and dear son (2 yrs) were all sitting together all snuggly in the recliner watching, "Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!" When all of a sudden I smelled a foul odor. Dear daughter says, "Eew, brother did you fart?" Dear son, without even turning away from the TV, says, "No, it was Charlie Brown." Poor Chuck, always getting blamed for everything! I can just see the name of that special, "You farted, Charlie Brown!" (Cue Peanuts gang shout). Second, dear son was not listening to me when I told him to get out of the car, he was just jumping around being silly when dear daughter says, "Mom, I will show you how to get him out." She then goes, "Brother! One...Two..." I guess someone is listening to my discipline techniques, although no one is following them!

2 comments:

Tulip Row said...

I hear you!

seriously? said...

We all know that it wasn't Charlie Brown...it was you wasn't it? Fess up!!