Tuesday, January 27, 2009

20 Random Facts, Habits, Quirks About Me, pass it on!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 20 people to be tagged.

1. I have an extremely morbid sense of curiousity.
2. I became a minister of the Universal Life Church in case any couple wanted me to marry them.
3. I had both my upper and lower jaw reconstructed.
4. I was Bilingual for years, but lost it, somehow.
5. I almost died when I was 22.
6. I have demonstrated uncanny psychic abilities. (Used to freak out my husband).
7. 95% of my dreams involve the ocean in some way, shape or form.
8. I love turtles!
9. I am fascinated by Archeology.
10. When I was 14, I begged and pleaded with my mom to please, please let me watch "Purple Rain." (Denied!)
11. I was chased down and bitten by a German Shepard dog when I was in 5th grade.
12. I moved five times by the time I was six years old.
13. When I was in 8th grade I knew two things for sure: One, I am never getting married! Two, I am never having kids! (Not so much psychic ability in this case)
14. At age 27 I still had no idea what to do with my life.
15. My senior year in high school was one of the funnest years of my life.
16. I have never been in a fight.
17. Tamales are my ultimate comfort food.
18. I often wonder whether I have A.D.D.
19. I love old Batman & Robin paraphernalia.
20. Unfortunately for everyone else, on December 31st, 2008, I conquered my fear of singing karaoke! Watch out, Love Shack, baby, yeah!

Tagging The Bom G family, for now!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,I know you do!! It took me forever to do the damn background and i wanted to get in a fight with the computer but i finished everything at 1:30 in the AM. So yeah of course we'll follow each other, i like this 20 random things, We should come up with 20 Random events in our lives that we plan to do in the future!

peewee said...

LOVE the profile pic! I might steal it :)

Anonymous said...

Hey i meant i know you like them comments by "yes I know you do"! Anyways the computer doesn't let me post any comments on my page is that not allowed? It's says invalid url? Weird Ha?

Debbie said...

You can't just say you almost dies and leave it at that. Details!!

seriously? said...

AWWW, I feel like I know you so much better now. I love these random things about you. I wish I knew you could marry people...I would have loved to have you marry me and my hubby. Now, THAT would have been fun.

Anonymous said...

Yes! I added you on try the address wenbrenexplainsitall.blogspot.com! Let me know what happens!

forever folding laundry said...

I'm still reading!!! I always have the best of intentions of commenting, and then who knows what happens!!

I was laughing at your list...I was floored at #2!! Why didn't I know this!?!?!?

And #11 - that wasn't your own Spike, was it??